Are you sick of me yet?🤣
Yay! We’ve made it to Friday, and I have posted nearly everyday!
Double Yay! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Well, you’re about to get a whole lot of me…😅
As some of you may know, I struggle with my writing.
I take photos everyday, and I love the process of photographing things, to bring something so mundane as a piece of fruit, life again.
However, often, it’s coming up with a meaningful caption that always leaves me stumped.
Although I must say, I have been on quite a roll lately 🤣🤣🤣.
Must be because of all the time I’ve taken off…🤔
Keeping a Journal
Anyhoo, when school was closed, and I had to do home schooling, I made a note of getting the kids into a routine, where they would answer 10 questions daily about their day.
I wanted them to have some sort of outlet to express themselves, as well as documenting their feelings and thoughts during these confusing times.
It was completely up to them if they would like to discuss their daily 10, or to keep them private.
In saying that, I do read their answers (I know, so wrong!🙈), but I wanted to make sure that I am aware of my children’s mental health, and to seek help when needed.
Luckily we’re quite an open family, so most often, they would share their thoughts with me, which I instantly regret, because the oldest would just have one to two word answers.
The girl, just writes every little thing that happened in her day, “and then I did this new Tik Tok dance, and, oh oh oh, let me show you the dance mum” .
And the youngest, well, “in the last 24hrs, what was your favourite thing to eat? My booger, What do you look forward to? Eating my booger”. 😓😓😓😂.
So I thought I’ll take a leaf out of their daily ten, and give you my weekly five.
This will give me the opportunity to tell you a little bit about myself, and my day without me stressing out on what to write 😅.
So Here Goes
1. What’s the weather like today? Started out pretty cold and gloomy, with the sun peaking out here and there.
2. What made you smile this week? So many things, My IG friends welcoming me back with open arms was the highlight for sure ❤️.
3. What was your faverite meal of the week? Gotta be the apple and quince crumble with homemade ice cream 🤤.
4. What do you look forward to this weekend? My BFF’s 40th Birthday Zoom party 🍸 .
5. How have you been feeling? I was really anxious at the start of the week, as I have had a heavy weight in my heart, but now the weight has been lifted, and I am now feeling so grateful and in tuned with myself.
There, how was that?
Would you be interested if I did this once a week? I might even change the questions up every week, or should I take weekly questionnaires from you guys?🤔😅😵🤣.
If you did enjoy reading this, then why not sign up to my mailing list to get notification for when a weekly five comes up 🙌🏻.
You can subscribe down below 👇🏻.
Stay safe folks, wash your hands, keep your distance, and be kind to yourself, and each other ❤️.